Memories

All the recent talk of Reagan in the GOP seems to be creating lot's of 80's nostalgia. It got me thinking back to my first love...it was my first exposure to this exciting new world that was quickly building. Sure I have moved on to bigger and better things, but something about the first one stays special. We would spend hours in my parent's basement, just the two of us. Sure it was awkward at first, but it got better and better once you learned each other's language. At first there was no communication, just sitting there blankly blinking not knowing what to say. First it was just a few words; run, goto, PR#6, But eventually I was running Karateka, Conan, Wolfenstein, Lemonade stand, the best that 7" monochrome had to offer. It was an Apple IIc, and this week I've seen one or two people write about it.

2 comments:

Chopper said...

"Bigger and better things" you say? An example?

Muntaba Lambego said...

At the time of posting it is a 2.4 GHz P4